Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cast of Characters

Leave a Comment
The purpose of this blog entry is to help put faces to names of those I will be talking about in my blog. 
Please be patient with me as this will be evolving as I go along. 

 This is me, the author of this blog. I am Carolina (a.k.a. Cari). 
 My son Judah David. Born May 26, 2006. He was two months premature weighing 4 lbs 9 oz.
He had a heart arrhythmia and a brain bleed, but he is healthy as a horse with no complications.
You would never know that he was preemie just by looking at him. He's a tall healthy boy! 
 My beautiful daughter Ora Koryn. Born August 22, 2008.  She was 6 days early (on time of course lol). 
She was 7lbs 1oz and healthy. She didn't want to cry for the first couple of days. 
She is very different now! Now you can't get her to be quiet! She is 4 going on 16!
 This is my little man Ariah Patrick Lee. Born May 10, 2011.
He was a month early weighing in at a whopping 10 lbs 13 oz! 
He had to be in the hospital for 3 weeks and 2 days. He had to be intubated and stuff. 
He is super healthy now. The only thing he "has" now is a birth defect and it's just one pupil is bigger. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment