Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother/Daughter Tea and Mother's Day

Leave a Comment
On Saturday, May 11, 2013 I went to a mother/daughter tea in Thornton. 
It was good, it would have been better had I not had a huge argument with the kids dad. 
So my mom, myself and my daughter went up to the Golden Corral for the tea party and met up  with my sister and two of my nieces. 
The "theme" was being women of hope. 
To be completely honest, my head was else where. I had so much going on in my mind I don't remember half of the stuff that went on. I had one cup of tea, but by the time I got to it, it was already cold :/











These three little people are what gave me a reason to celebrate Mother's Day. I love them more than I could ever say! My Judah David, Ora Koryn and Ariah Patrick Lee, I love you so very much!

For mother's day I got some super sweet gifts from my Judah and Ora. They made them at school.
 My J-bug gave this to me and apologized that he wrote nice twice. I gave him a BIG hug and told him it was ok and that I LOVE the gift. 
 This is the front of the card Ora made for me. SO sweet. 
 This is what the inside of the card said. I also LOVE the way she writes her name. She's getting so good at it!
My GORGEOUS little girl!

All in all I had a really good time with my babies. I love them SO much. They are the best kids in the whole world. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment