List 10 Things You Would Tell Your 16 Year-Old Self, If You Could.
1. Slow down and enjoy being a teenager without all the responsibilities of adulthood!
2. PAY ATTENTION IN SCHOOL! You have so much potential. Just don't slack off and don't listen to anyone who tells you that you can't do it. Don't listen to the people who say you are dumb.
3. Boy's are dumb. Focus on friends right now in life!
4. You are beautiful. Don't listen to people who say otherwise.
5. Be yourself! Stop trying to make people like you. If you have to change who you are for someone to like you they aren't worth your time or energy. Only people who like you for the real you are the people who matter. Life is so much easier when you are not constantly changing for whoever you are around.
6. Don't rush into things. Don't rush into "relationships" as your heart will get broken.
7. Don't give your parents such a hard time. They just want what is best for you. No, they aren't perfect but they love you and do the best they can.
8. Don't fret things you can not avoid or change. Roll with the punches and get back up on your feet.
9. Have fun!
10. Be real. Be honest. Be faithful. Be loving. Be caring. Be guarded. Trust God, not yourself!