Sunday, October 27, 2013

Life and it's strange ways....

Leave a Comment
I have been thinking a lot lately about life.
About me.
About others.
About everything.

Me....
Ahhhhh. Damn it. I changed my mind on posting this. I think it will be a personal journal entry. :/

I am so going to turn this post around 100%.
No need to focus on negative stuff.

So lately I have been couponing.
I have been saving so much money.

Ok.. My mind is MUCH too scatterbrained tonight. I don't think this posting thing is going to be a very good idea.

.....

There's those gorgeous green eyes! His eyes changed a lot when he was wee. Its a thrill when they turn green again these days! by jonathanandcari

Sleepy girl :) by jonathanandcari
Sleepy girl :), a photo by jonathanandcari on Flickr.

I caught him reading a paper insert.  My word he's toooo cute for his own good! by jonathanandcari
I caught him reading a paper insert. My word he's toooo cute for his own good!, a photo by jonathanandcari on Flickr.

0 comments:

Post a Comment