Friday, February 14, 2014

When Kindergartners Are Smarter Than You/College

Leave a Comment
So, today I went to my kids school to visit their class rooms. Judah is getting to the age where he gets embarrassed when mom shows him any sort of affection in front of his friends lol.

I didn't stay in Judah's room very long as for one he was preoccupied with his friends and then his class had to go to gym.

I went to Ora's room and had fun with her. She's still young enough that I can be a complete goofball and she is still proud that I'm her mommy.

Well, she was opening her Valentine's cards and could get one out. So I told her to let me help and as I'm tugging at it, a boy in her class came over and said "umm, it's supposed to stay in there." Lol I felt like a big dummy haha.

What's so funny about this is that I officially graduated from college today!
Yes, that's right, I am now a certified Dental Assistant!

Now, just to find a job!


0 comments:

Post a Comment