Sunday, April 14, 2013

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me. #6

Leave a Comment
#6... IF YOU COULD HAVE 3 WISHES, WHAT WOULD YOU WISH FOR?

My first wish would most definitely be for my children! That they would have some awesome and amazing lives filled with love, joy and tons of adventure. That they would never feel pain whether it be physical or emotional. More than anything else, I hope my kids grow to know the Lord as their Savior and do their best to serve Him. 


My second wish would be to find true love. Someone who will love me for me. Someone who will love me despite my flaws. Someone who will stand by my side. Someone who  will love and care for not only me but my children as well. 


My third wish would be to remove all of the bad things that have happened in my past that contribute to my mental health issues and to abolish all depression, anxiety and other skewed thoughts that I have. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment