Saturday, April 6, 2013

Dreams and the Harlem Shake

Leave a Comment
Ora woke up around 3:30 am. I was on the computer as I couldn't sleep.

She walked in the room and was completely out of it.
She had to try to tell me her dream though.
The conversation was as follows:

Ora: "Mommy, I had a dream."
Me: "Yeah? What was it about?"
Ora:  "It was that Frankencelery brought *inaudible mumbling*"...

I grabbed my phone to try to record it but I didn't get much of anything from her. :/
She fell back asleep!

When Judah woke up at a decent hour he informed me of his dream as well.

Judah: "Mom, I had a weird dream. I was eating big sparkly chapter books"
Me: "Did they taste good?"
Judah: "Yes"
Me: "What did they taste like?"
Judah: "I don't know"
Me: "But you said they tasted good."
Judah: "Yes, they did but I don't know what they tasted like... I also dreamed I had an accident on grandma's couch"
Me: "Did Grandma beat you up?"
Judah: "No... She didn't know about it!" *laughs*

And Ari... He says "da! Ari! Ah da buvah"
Sorry I can not translate his dream for you, but it must have been a good one because I saw him smiling in his sleep.

My kids are the best!

Also, their father is corrupting them.
He has watched so many Harlem Shake videos that he inadvertently trained my children to act like fools.

A video for your enjoyment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment