Wednesday, April 10, 2013

30 Things My Kids Should Know About Me. #2

Leave a Comment
List 3 Legitimate Fears You Have And How They Became Fears.

I want to start this post by saying,  I have a ton of fears. I would say most are ridiculous and silly.

I have a hard time trying to decipher which are legitimate and which aren't.

I would say my biggest fear is the thought that my children grow and choose to not believe in God. The fear of any of my children not being in Heaven with me and going to hell scares the crap out of me. I Pray they accept and love Him.

Another fear I have is losing one or more of my children to death. After my friend Samantha and her husband lost their precious 2 year old Bram, I have been petrified of parking lots!. It's scary because they did EVERYTHING right and Bram was listening to his parents when a careless, distracted drive hit Bram. Seeing Sam and TJ go through what they have I have gained this fear!

My last fear is that I will never find someone to love me. That I will not be able to find a man who is willing to work through my issues. Someone who can have patience with me as I learn what it's like to be in a relationship and learn to trust again. I am not sure why or how this fear arose, but it was just recently. It's very hard to think about. I know this one may seem ridiculous but to me It's legitimate because, who wants to be alone?


So those are three of my legitimate fears.

0 comments:

Post a Comment